One of the most anticipated events at Day Camp is our EGG DROP!
The egg drop will take place Thursday afternoon.
Your scout needs to create some kind of contraption to hold a RAW EGG (provided by you) which will be shot up and then dropped using water rocket launchers, one den at a time. After all eggs are dropped from each den, you will retrieve your contraptions and check the survival of your egg.
This is not a competition with other Scouts or dens. The only competition is between you and the egg.
So, here are the rules:
- Contraption must have the Scout's name clearly marked on the outside
- Contraption must have the Den name clearly marked as well
- Should be approximately 12" x 12" x 12"
- Be creative
- Parachutes are OKAY to use if you want to
- Drop off Thursday morning at Egg Drop table which is next to the Food Drive table outside of Headquarters
- Have Fun!!
Remember, if your egg breaks, come up with a different contraption at the next one.