Day Camp 2018 has wrapped up! Thanks to all who came. We hope to see you all next year!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Monday Morning Weather

Camp staff are closely monitoring the weather.  If lightning persists, we will have to postpone the opening until after it passes.  We don't want to do this anymore than you do!

Be sure you are subscribed to the Mustang District Day Camp Remind app for all updates concerning things of this nature.

Here is the link: 

Many schools use this already so you likely have an account.  You simply need to "join" our Mustang District Day Camp group.

This will be our method of communicating with you if there is inclement weather and we need to dismiss early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your question or comment. We will get back with you asap with an answer.